Recent Changes/Bug Reports
Version 11.26 (2/1/2023)
- Cancelling a registration could lead to other players being duplicated.
Version 11.25 (1/29/2023)
- Mixing round robin and Swiss could lead to failure to exit a section.
- Timing and memory overwrite issue: Now backups are no longer saved automatically after certain operations.
- Improved check on duplicate players when loading a club list.
- Individual-team ratings were listed incorrectly on the Events page.
Version 11.24 (1/17/2023)
- Titles are now case insensitive for ranking purposes.
- Combined view now can combine sections despite presence of unfinished rounds.
- Bucholtz Cut tiebreaks were not compensating correctly for unplayed games.
- Range error withdrawing players when the option to clear reserved byes was disabled.
Version 11.23 (12/18/2022)
- Loading from USCF database might alter the class indication.
- Naming of sections after cloning a tournament was not consistent.
- Exporting pair chart to html was not saving text with expected utf-8 encoding.
- Refreshing the combined sections view was appending players rather than overwriting.
- Cloning a tournament and clearing old players could give an access error when switching sections.
- Club lists were being expanded unnecessarily when they were updated.
- Events page: Master List omitted some fields.
Version 11.22 (11/26/2022)
- New feature: Option to save to older .tmt file with all sections saved at once for backwards compatibility.
- New feature: Check on provisional rating added for Update Ratings from Database command.
- Editing of Registration list did not pull up the selected players or duplicated the player.
- Alphabetical pairings for round robins could fail for a round with an odd number of players.
- Cancellation of tiebreak changes was being ignored.
Version 11.21 (11/10/2-22)
- Problem reading archived files from version 6 and older.
- Writing to dtf with round-by-round results included was truncating the final result character.
- The flag to mark pre-merge sections as non FIDE-rateable was missing.
Version 11.2 (10/27/2022)
- Reload of provisional ratings listed a "p" that was flagged as an invalid rating.
- Quebec numeric format and ANSI-formatted names caused FIDE pairings to abort.
- New Features:
- Added edit capability to the Tournament-at-a-Glance dialog.
- Option to use ID2 and Rating2 in rating reports.
- Option to include the Rating2 in the standings listing.
- Improved naming convention for backup files.
- Fixed-roster board orders are now updated automatically when a new player is added.
- Added contact information to prize reports.
Version 11.18 (10/12/2022)
- Head-to-head tiebreak was off for round robins.
- Team pairings for current section did not list board numbers.
Version 11.17 (10/6/2022)
- Option to toggle backup saving was getting reset automatically.
- Reading version 10 format files did not load all teams.
Version 11.16 (9/28/2022)
- Rating formula was not being remembered.
- Ratings not updated immediately after a rating formula change.
- Rating ranges added to prize setup printout.
- Toggling team-based mode was broken in version 11.15.
Version 11.15 (9/25/2022)
- Pair chart flagged some players as having byes incorrectly.
- Class trophy prizes were listed twice.
- More helpful error messages.
- Automatic backups saved only from the main view.
Version 11.13 (9/19/2022)
- More helpful error when attempting to use an out-of-date database index file.
- Changing round robin to Swiss format was not clearing board assignments.
- Ladder rankings were not saved to new file format properly.
Version 11.12 (9/1/2022)
- New feature: FTP uploads
- Merges needed a check on duplicate section names and updating of user-set merged file names.
Version 11.11 (8/26/2022)
- USCF Rating report for blitz style was not doubling the number of rounds.
- Spaced round robin blitz format could cause range check error and fail to pair.
Version 11.1 (8/17/2022)
- Important: In FIDE mode, a second full point bye could be assigned after a reload of the file.
- Web report could omit columns if the current section didn't need them.
Version 10.52 (11/26/2022)
- Output for Events page uploads was listing player handles twice.
Version 10.51 (6/16/2022)
- Norms adjusted so that FM and WFM titled opponents counted towards the minimum required.
- Events page prize listings incorrect in some sections.
Version 10.5 (6/6/2022)
- Support for revised Events page uploads.
- Allow read of fixed-roster club to import to the current section.
- Prize distribution bug with Irregular class prizes.
- Allow blank column headers in Excel databases.
- Rarely, modified random pairings could give a rematch.
- Task Launcher was sometimes not showing in the foreground.